Sending a Completed Tax Return

There are two ways to file or send your tax return.

1. By Mail

All filers have the option of mailing their tax returns. If you are a first-time filer or a non-resident, you MUST mail your tax return. If you prepare your own return or other people’s returns, mail or deliver each person’s return in a separate envelope. However, if you file returns for more than one year for the same person, put them all in one envelope.

For first-time filers and non-residents:

International and Ottawa Tax Services Office
Post Office Box 9769, Station T
Ottawa ON K1G 3Y4

For residents:

Canada Revenue Agency
Tax Centre
9755 King George Boulevard
Surrey BC V3T 5E6

2. Online

You can file your return online if your return is prepared with tax preparation software or web application. If a SFU Tax Program volunteer prepares your return, you can file it online. For more information or to file your return, go to NETFILE or ask your SFU Tax program volunteer.